—————- Skills: Experience & good English
As QC’ers have done other roles for some time, they know what errors to look for:
- Blemishes in the RAW cleaning / editing / re-drawing.
- Inconsistencies in character names, stories, themes, etc.
- General language errors: spelling, grammar, idioms, quotes, etc.
- Research / Facts - double check translator’s info or better edit the translator’s statements to fit the story / the English language.
- Any version of editing program that can work with .PSD format. Photoshop CS4 or higher is most preferred, though.
- Communication program: valid email address or any of the social networking sites - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Livejournal.
- Should be okay with installing dropbox to your desktop and be invited to the group’s folder via email address. Inviting you is a means of the admin having faith in you not to publish our files anywhere without permission.
- …Free time (not necessarily, we work at our own pace unless it has a deadline)
Interested? Send me an email to email@example.com.
I only need one or two QCers (for now). Thanks ^^;